Speed has become a vital factor to gauge performance in transportation, communication, travel and other logistic services. The urge, or rather modern-day need, to cover maximum distances in minimum time has made speed synonymous with progress, and stress! If increasing speeds accelerate the frequency of accidental deaths and disabilities, aren’t we compromising the very purpose of progress? Are our aspirations over-stretching the capacities of human, material and environmental resources? As we intend to give the growth curve a steep incline, have we equipped ourselves with the temperaments to achieve Success with Safety?
We need to explore the missing links between Speed and Safety. It is important to develop the skill of keeping calm, composed and relaxed, even at fast times. Spiritual wisdom enhances awareness, improves mutual understanding and fosters harmonious growth.
The Transport and Travel Wing has organized this refreshing National Conference-cum-Meditation Retreat – ‘Speed, Safety, Spirituality’ for those who wish to steer to serenity. This small interval in time can be the turning point in the expedition of our life.
We cordially welcome you to this retreat to relax, refresh, and recharge.
Who can participate
All Professionals associated with Transport, Travel and Tourism sectors, having experience in administrative and managerial roles.
We invite Leaders, Bureaucrats, Executives and administrators to show the course for practical application of spiritual wisdom. Managers, Officers, Entrepreneurs, Business Heads, Owners, Operators and Trainers are invited to become skilled at the art of blending spiritual ethics with professional expertise.
What do you gain
- Find time and space to explore the missing links between Speed and Safety
- Develop the skill of keeping calm, composed and relaxed, even at fast times by revisiting the inner landscape of spiritual wisdom
- Learn the art of ancient Rajyoga Meditation; a process which facilitates inner healing, enhances awareness, improves mutual understanding and fosters harmonious growth
- Relax, refresh, recharge; Rediscover the turning point in the expedition of your life
Universal Harmony Hall, Spiritual Art Gallery, International Center for Higher Learning, Meditation Rooms, three man-made lakes and solar energy plant.
In 1996, the Academy was presented to Habitat II, the second UN Conference on Human Settlements held in Istanbul, Turkey. It was recognized as part of the Best Practice Initiative for Human Settlements.
How to join
- Complete the online registration form with correct details
- You will receive a note of approval, a registration number and a passcode in your email inbox as a confirmation of the registration
- Using the above passcode, kindly update your travel plans online
Note: It is mandatory to provide correct email id and unique mobile number for registration.
Six kilometres from Abu Road on the road to Mount Abu, on your left you can see a magnificent complex known as Shantivan. Built to accommodate the ever-growing Brahma Kumaris community and its spiritual activities, the complex provides a spacious venue for conferences, spiritual congregations and educational and other retreats.