Silent Conversations Retreat
Experience Peace in the Light of Meditation
Silent Conversations is a special retreat to enable one to Experience Peace in the Light of Meditation.
Silence is the nurturing force that empowers us, making all that we do vibrant and meaningful.
Silence doesn’t take us away from the world, but gives us the strength to be in the world and give something back. Silence is the forgotten key that can help us to connect again to the Spiritual Self. And to the Supreme Being.
To experience this divine connection is the accurate practice of Rajyoga Meditation. Meditation is a conscious choice to create quality thoughts. A tranquil mind does not erupt or react to things, rather it has the capacity to observe.
Past Invitation Brochure
Who can participate:
This retreat is open to those experienced professionals from Transport, Travel and Tourism Sectors who wish to Experience Peace, Explore Silence, Embrace Happiness and Enrich Life.
What do you gain:
This retreat will provide a practical understanding of the fundamentals of Rajyoga Meditation. The spiritual insights and the silent pauses will facilitate your inward journey in an efficient and effective way. It will help you to:
- Become skilled at the practice of making time and space for meditation
- Develop necessary inner strength to harness your thoughts, emotions and responses
- Use your meditation skills in everyday life
How to join:
- Complete the registration form with correct registration details
- You will receive a note of approval in your email inbox as a confirmation of the registration
- Kindly carry a copy of the email confirmation when you reach the venue.
Universal Harmony Hall, Spiritual Art Gallery, International Center for Higher Learning, Meditation Rooms, three man-made lakes and solar energy plant.
In 1996, the Academy was presented to Habitat II, the second UN Conference on Human Settlements held in Istanbul, Turkey. It was recognized as part of the Best Practice Initiative for Human Settlements.
Kindly write your queries if any to firstname.lastname@example.org